Friday, November 1, 2013

Simple Chain Stitch Scarf

It's such a lovely post Halloween morning! Officially feels like Fall.  :-) I cut up part of a paisley print skirt my mother have me a couple weeks back not being a fan of bold prints on top or bottom. Remnants from my tote project were incorporated as well. The result? A free-falling, versatile, whatever you want it to be scarf! <3 For fellow crocheters, it's as simple as it gets...the chain stitch.  :-) Braiding, knotting, knitting, and macrame are other options. I wish I could tell you how many chains, but I made the scarf approximately seven feet long though it took no time at all (or maybe I was just eager to see the end result). Cut your fabric in thin, long strips. Tie ends together making fabric yarn i.e. one super long piece of skinny fabric. It helps to loosely ball it up as such. I used a mixture of linen and cotton. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment